There are several advantages to taking a playing lesson, all of which ultimately lead to a lower score. The best approach is to combine a playing lesson with a series of regular lessons, so that you can practice the necessary changes both on the range and on the course.
THIS APPROACH TO LEARNING WILL LOWER YOUR SCORE-GUARANTEED.
Why a Playing Lesson?
- YOU might change your swing as you move from the range to the course.
- YOU may have a fault in your swing that becomes worse on the golf course.
- YOU may not choose the best route from the tee to the fairway or from the fairway to the green to minimize your risk.
- YOU may indulge in outcome thinking rather than focusing on the process
- YOU may need help learning how to effectively play shots from a bunker, long rough or uneven lies.
Only CASH or CHECKS accepted.